Reset Search



Where can I get help entering my balance sheet information?

« Go Back


If you need additional assistance entering your balance sheet information, start with your bookkeeper, board treasurer, or other financial personnel at your organization.  You may also need to contact your auditor for more detailed information that might be contained in an audit work paper not published in the audit or review. The auditor may more easily be able to tell you how your organization’s assets and liabilities are split by restriction if your internal records cannot provide that information.  
The DataArts Support Center is also here for you, so feel free to give us a call at 877-707-3282. We have a team of non-profit financial specialists waiting to answer your questions. 
For more information on this topic, see these related questions:



Was this article helpful?



Please tell us how we can make this article more useful.

Characters Remaining: 255